Passionate entrepreneurs inspire others. They are full of energy and enthusiasm and feel excited about everything they do for their companies. Passion is what drives them to push themselves when the things get difficult. Passion is what motivates them to look for solutions when they face “unsolvable” problems. They are driven by their vision and rarely give up when they face setback, hear NO or even when they fail hard.
You can’t fake passion. Or you have it, or you don’t. But you can look for ways to discover what you are truly passionate about, to devote yourselves to it and gain the courage to pursuit it. Take it as a challenge today: think about your passion and what it stopping you from pursuing it. To help you get inspired and more creative, check out the following thoughts that will provoke you to follow your dreams no matter what!
- There is no reason why you can’t follow your passion. You can always find a way, once you know that there is nothing to lose.
“Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” Steve Jobs
- Passion is what pushes you out of your comfort zone. Nobody has become better by being comfortable. Challenge yourselves to grow!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
- Passion is what pushes you to work hard and devotedly; to get tired but to know it is worth it!
“I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted, but victorious, on the field of battle.” Vince Lombardi
- Passion makes you concentrate on what truly matters to you. Every other achievement that you get from your hard work – success, wealth, fame – is just by-product of your enthusiasm.
“My experience indicates that most people who’ve accumulated a great deal of wealth haven’t had that as their goal at all. Wealth is only a by-product, not the original motivation.” Michael Milken
- By pursuing your passion, you are pursuing success. Being successful doesn’t have just one definition – every person can identify it in their own way. Success is to feel fulfilled by the work you do, so you can’t make a mistake if you follow your true calling.
“How do I define success? Let me tell you, money’s pretty nice. But having a lot of money does not automatically make you a successful person. What you want is money and meaning. You want your work to be meaningful, because meaning is what brings the real richness to your life.” Oprah Winfrey
- Passion gives you purpose!
“Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, wherever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there’s something out there you love to do, that you believe in, that you’re good at – something that’s bigger than you are, and you can hardly wait to get at it again today.” Whit Hobbs
- Following your passion gives you freedom and satisfaction.
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” Farrah Gray
- Passion is what inspires you and motivates you to never quit doing what you love to do!
“Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there’s love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” Ella Fitzgerald